Monday, November 25, 2013

*waves*



I've been working hard:




Kissing Kitties

A friendly orange cat, a pissy grey long hair, a hot inked up DJ and a lot more smut than plot. 

Posted in full with a PDF option.



Slow Pony Home

A cowboy, an indian, a city girl and a couple of horny horses.

I wrote an outtake for this a while ago. It will only be made available on the PDF, which is coming shortly. The original fic will be posted here. 




Aerosol

A riot girl, an artist, two gay guys and a bunch of spray paint.

Posted in full with a PDF option.



Bite Club

An angry vamp, a burnt down house and an army in the basement. You can't imagine how much fun we're having.

Posted in three parts with a PDF option.



Chalk

A bored girl, a shirtless boy, a crash pad and a fine dusting of chalk.

Story will be posted in full here and a PDF offered in the near future.



The Other Way

A marriage, a bunch of symbolic tattoos, love in multiples and lavender oceans.

This story is embedded so deep in my heart . . . I've been pondering what to do with it, and this is my plan: 

I'm going to begin posting chapters of the story here, one or two a day, culminating in the posting of the PDF around Christmas. Why then? Because I have a little gift. Months ago I wrote an outtake and donated it to the Fandom For LLS cause. Along with a myriad of other talented authors, we raised so much money and those who donated received this outtake. 

I will include it only on the PDF version.


Double Struck

A mountain, a lost girl, a magical boy and it's only just the beginning.

I'm still writing. The end is formulating, but still very much in the works. When the story completes, I will offer the full PDF here.  



Words With Friends
I've met some pretty amazing people through this fandom. Sometimes we get together and riff stuff off each other that starts out as an exploration, an exercise, and ends up becoming so much more. Stories told in rambling FB threads, each of us gifted in our own unique way. 
You can find our threads here, updated as needed.



Original Fiction

A broken boy, an abandoned girl, flowers in the bathtub and a parrot who speaks spanish.

In all honesty, I took a break from this story because I hit a wall. A very tall, very thick wall, and fanfiction offered me a little break from trying to climb it. Now it's months later and I was lying in bed last night, randomly pining over this tale which intrigues the fuck outta me, when it hit.

BAM.


That magical moment. The one where everything falls suddenly into place and you realize just why those people did said that stuff, did those things, acted that way all along. This one has always been my swan song and I went a little deaf for a while, but I'm starting to hear it again. Faintly, off in the distance and it's so beautiful, I'm gonna go chase after it. Rewrite the thing and polish it up with Hadley Hemingway before we send it off somewhere. Fingers crossed people. 

Fingers crossed.


xxoo

HBM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel, what you thought, why you came.

XO
HBM