Monday, February 24, 2014

Naughty Knickers


Eight




Edward

I apologized to Bella the best way I knew how.

I tied her up.

Peeled her out of her clothes, rolled her on to her side and used a garter on her wrists. Wound it clear up to her elbows, cinching tight behind her back because I was a sucker for the way it forced her to shove her tits out. I bound her ankles and smoothed the hair off her face, offering her the thigh high I'd stripped off her leg.

"Eyes? Or mouth?"

"Both," she whispered.

"Nope. One or the other, you choose."

“Eyes,” she exhaled and her lashes brushed her cheeks as I wound the sock around her head.

I settled down beside her, my temple to her thigh and god, this girl’s pussy . . . flushed pink, and so fucking tight when I slipped a finger inside of her. I didn’t give her any warning, just watched myself impale her with the rest of my fingers splayed out to the side and she groaned deeply when I pulled out to do it again. She wiggled against her ties, the leather digging into her skin, but I took my sweet time. Played my fingers through her lips with all of the patience I could muster, dragging her slick wet around until she was dripping down her thigh. Thrusting my fingers in and out and around and over every bit of her until she was panting. With three fingers buried I shook my arm, just hard enough to send a tremor through her whole body and she stiffened, digging her toes into the sheets.

"Oh fuck," she stammered, squirming against my hand. "Oh, god, don't stop. Please don't stop." I gave into her pleading, tickling her insides with my fingertips and jerking her around with my wrist. Her steady moan uttered with each shake and when I set my lips down over that pretty little nub of flesh there at the top of her slit, she screamed.

I was so glad she made me cover her eyes, and not her mouth.

She reciprocated, with far less patience than I had shown. Babbling from the sheets as she came down, panting about how badly she wanted my dick in her mouth. I let her blow me with that blindfold on and then took it off, hoisting her to her knees and using the straps around her elbows to hold her upright while I fucked her from behind. I wrapped my arms around her and pinched her tits rough enough to make her gasp. Spilled inside of her and only undid her bonds when I’d caught my breath. She scampered to the bathroom and I lay there in her bed, marinating in her smell, fighting the urge to pass out after all that exertion. When she emerged, her eyes were red and her cheeks were flushed. She sniffled and stood near the bed, naked except for the red marks around her wrists.

“We have to stop this,” she muttered, chin to her chest.

“I thought it was good,” I hedged, pulling myself up onto my elbow, heartbeat gone eerily silent. She wrung her hands together and shrugged.

“It was. It always has been. But I don’t know what I’m going to go through when you leave, and I have a feeling it’s not going to be easy. You should just go now.”

“You think you’re getting rid of me that easily?”

She shot me a hard glare and silently pointed to her bedroom door.

I shook my head. “I’m signing a lease on my apartment tomorrow.”

Her eyes widened and she bit her bottom lip, only releasing it to speak. “Why?”

“I have nowhere else to go. Nowhere else I want to be, more than here.” I was talking about Chicago, but I was really implying that it was her bed, her pussy, her breath, that I wanted to become a permanent resident of. I wanted to see every devilish costume she had tucked away in her drawers and I wanted to make her my muse. Dress her up, strip her down, capture her image a million times over. Then do it again. I sat up, dangling my legs off the bed and glanced up at her. “Does that change anything for you?”

I watched her gulp, the bob in the throat as she swallowed. “No. Yes,” she corrected, before she shrugged again, her voice low. “I don’t know.”

“It changes everything for me,” I said and reached out to grab her. I pulled her close, right between my legs, with both of us in nothing but our skin and our feelings. Neither of us were that great at sharing, but I was gonna try. “I want you. I want you badly enough to stay here despite the shitty weather. I want to spend the next three months convincing you to move in with me and, then, I want to complain when we have to move all your shit. I want you in nothing but my t-shirts, and I want to see you in every single one of those fucking garter belts.  I want to pound this beautiful pussy every day for the rest of my existence.” I slipped my fingers between her legs just to make a point and she thrust herself down onto them, letting me finish my tirade buried up inside of her. “Will you let me do that?”

Bella sighed, clutching my shoulders and barely staying on her feet, digging her nails into my skin as she trembled. Her answer came out as soft and as strong as her orgasm, ripping through her and falling out of her mouth.

“Yes.”



The End

11 comments:

  1. This one was big fun to do, Bee o' Mine, even if we have to write/edit lemons side by side...I've never seen a Bee blush before! Love this and love you - <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, loved this!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never fail to leave me speechless with your magnificent creative endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this sooooooooooooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this! Sexy with a teeny touch of Esme drama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are you? Come back, I miss you so. I love everything you write and wish I could do nothing but read your lovely words every day. I will admit to having reread most (okay fine, ALL of them) of your stories multiple times to try and fill the void that has been left behind from no new updates on anything since February. Have you gone away never to come back? I hope not, my heart could not take it. You write such beautiful characters and stories. I would honestly read a grocery list of yours if I could. Does that sound creepy or weird, I hope not. I just love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was incredible, I would love to know what happens next. I could read this over and over again and not get bored it's too damn good and too fucking hot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So enjoyed this one, too. Thanks for the naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another winner! Loving your work, Bee!!! Xo, Yummy

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you feel, what you thought, why you came.

XO
HBM