Thursday, February 13, 2014

Spring Cleanup


Did some purging in laptop-land and found a few things stashed in the back corners of the attic. They deserve to be here.



- Kissing Kitties has been reposted. Lesbian cats and microphone cords and some smut. Well, ok, a lot of smut. 

- Would be Bluebird was my entry for the TLS Angst contest and is now posted here. It never made it up before this because . . . well, I don't really know why. I love it. Really, really love it. It's the best example of my obsessive compulsive sentence structuring, poetic phonetics, but be warned: it's not an easy read. I cried writing it. A lot. Hadley cried editing it, a lot, and a bunch of you came crying to me after I was named the author. A lot
There's a box of tissues by the door. 

Rare gems:


- Unzipped
This is a story that has seen nothing but trouble from its inception. What you'll read here is the unedited version, the very original conception. It was written during a very volatile time in my life, inspired by a very volatile person who, in the end, tainted my perception of himself so badly that I just could not continue working on this. It was destined for a couple of different places, but nothing ever worked out. I'm not sure what else to do with it, other than put it here. Angst and smut and my apparent specialty - a sad, sad boy. 


- Naughty Knickers
A long time ago a Bee made a promise to a Kitty. This is my gift to a girl who sent me a rabbit shaped pin made from a book torn out of Alice in Wonderland, and who helped to inspire this little tale. It's smutty. And there's suspenders holding up the pants of a cocky boy with a camera. That's about it. I could post it all in one go, but I'm going to string her out and make her squirm a little. One chapter a day for the next week. Enjoy Kittybadd!


There's other news, bigger news, but this is enough for now.

Rest assured that Hadley Hemingway is my precious little gem. I keep her hidden away from dust and dirt in a velvet lined box, my most valuable treasure.

xo

HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel, what you thought, why you came.

XO
HBM