Monday, December 16, 2013

The Other Way : Twenty Eight



I'm The Ocean, Remember?

-




“Kiss me.”

I barely heard Alice’s whisper, caught up in his skin and his hair, too focused on his fingers as they suddenly flexed into her and the faint rushing hiss of air as he gasped. He pulled his gaze off me, eyelids fluttering as she set her mouth to his neck.

“I thought you never wanted to sleep with me again,” Edward faltered under her mouth. He sounded almost nervous, jittery and uncertain, trying not to look at me.

Shut up. Kiss me,” Alice repeated against his skin, voice gone low and graveled from all her crying. The curves of her ass were smiling at me despite all of her seriousness and I swallowed, unavoidably curious to see if he would do as she asked. Part of me wanted to see it if only for the confirmation, and another part of me really wanted to see it, but for my own voyeuristic urge. The mosquito netting was draped on either side of them, brushing their arms and peaking above their heads, framing what was an indecently erotic picture painted just for me.

“Dayo?” he asked, obviously faltering on the same lip of that cliff I’d been launching myself off of lately.

“Don’t talk to me about him,” she spat as she pulled away, freeing herself from his grip by prying his fingers from her skin. I had the feeling Alice tended to deal with her feelings by drowning them with equal combinations of liquor, denial, and Edward.

“Alice, I-” Edward stumbled over his words when her fingers found his t-shirt. He muttered something dirty under his breath when she pulled it over his head and nearly growled as she went for the button of his jeans. He grabbed her by both wrists and wrenched his hips out of her reach. “What in the world are you doing?” He scowled at her, eyebrows compacted, hair gone as wild as his voice.

“I’m the ocean, remember?” Alice hissed, but I had no time to even wonder what she’d meant by that. She pulled a hands free, surprisingly strong for their difference in size and plunged her fingers into the front of his pants, pulling him roughly toward her. “If you won’t kiss me, I’ll take what I can get.”

Both of us watched in dumbstruck awe as she quickly opened his fly and pulled his cock free, sinking her mouth down over him deep and fast so that he didn’t have time to stop her. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t completely mesmerized, holding onto the sheets to keep myself from floating away; Edward, however, was light years ahead of me, mouth gaping open as he stared down at her. Alice sucked up his shaft and pulled off with a pop, his dick growing steadily in her fist and glistening from the moment it spent inside of her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip, fingers wrapped around the length and his hand came down on the top of her head, tattooed light bulbs to her hair. He threw his chin back, his own eyes fluttering closed as he groaned deeply before fisting through her hair and nearly wrenching her off of him. His hand clutched the back of her neck as he pulled her to her knees and kissed her.

Hard.

“Ow!” She wrenched away, a hand to her mouth. “Edward!

He was panting heavily, looking nearly drugged and not at all sorry. “Your fault.” He took her by the chin, inspecting her mouth before catching my eye just beyond the diamonds in her face. He licked his bottom lip and turned her face deliberately toward me, still sitting breathless and spellbound in his sheets. He didn’t even say anything but it was almost as though he’d given her some secret code, transferred at a pitch too high for my normal human hearing.

Her eyes changed, tongue swiping across her top lip. Body changed, going suddenly feral and hungry. Breath stilled for an instant before she launched herself at me.

She flattened me against the pillows, peppering my stomach with a damp rosette of kisses blooming all over my burning, filigree tattoo. My skin went up in a rash of needles, just on this side of painful and my heart was back to its frantic-pony gallop, bashing itself up against my rib cage like it might break free. God I wanted her mouth everywhere, the comfortable burn she left behind her and she licked along my hip bones, uncannily following Edward’s tattoo as though she could see it. Edward pushed the rest of his clothing off and stepped right up to the edge of the mattress with his hands at the creases of her hips and she nuzzled her face into me before I even had time to prepare.

“God, Bella.” Alice drug her tongue softly around my clit, breathing her words into my skin. “You taste like a drug.”

I squirmed, sinking my teeth into my lip and my hands into her hair, moaning behind my tongue as Edward tossed a foil wrapper over his shoulder and slid a condom down over himself. He leaned across Alice’s back, planting his hands on either side of my hips and pressed his cheek to her ear, watching her actions intently. Those burning green eyes locked onto her mouth and my pussy as he put his lips to her shoulder and bit her dandelions.

Metal and teeth nearly piercing her flesh.

Alice pulled off with a hiss and Edward’s exhale hit me like an ice storm. “Gentle,” she whispered and he licked the spot his teeth had been a moment before, managing to look apologetic but not sounding that way at all.

“You never liked it that way before.” Edward’s hand snaked up underneath her, palming her tits and pulling softly on her barbells before slipping up her neck to grip her chin. He angled her mouth toward his, her fingers sunk into my hips, and I watched his tongue press up against her until she yielded, opening to allow him inside.

I wondered if she tasted like me when he kissed her.

Just from the change in his face, I could tell the exact moment his slid into her. He scrunched his eyes closed, biting viciously at her bottom lip and Alice groaned, arching her back. Edward tucked his chin to watch himself pull out, still palming her neck gently as he pressed back in with his cheek scraping my knee. Alice set her mouth back up against me with a low groan, teeth to my sensitive skin and I shivered violently, squirming beneath her, everything sparking blindingly white behind my eyes. A sizzling shock that sent my head cartwheeling. Edward let out a rough gasp of air, nearly collapsing on top of Alice to wrap his stray hand around my thigh, pinning her to the mattress with his arm still underneath her. He gripped me firmly, finding leverage with his fingers splayed across my skin.

O.p.e.n.

“Holy fuck, do that again,” he grunted, eyes still trained on her tongue torturing me. He thrust himself into her, Alice hummed behind her tongue and sucked hard on my clit, that scorch of electricity buzzed through me like a bullet. I gasped again. Squirmed and Edward groaned in response as though he could feel it, the fiery backdraft, as he set our speed. Harder and faster. Alice was forced face-first into me every time he ground himself into her, sucking soft and hard and everywhere.

He watched every last moment of it.

Pressed down over Alice as though he was pinning her in place and flexing his hips methodically against hers. Mouthing her neck and shoulders, leaving bruises behind him like he was marking her for something. Palm still wrapped around her throat and I could feel Alice’s breathing start to falter, her moaning against my skin degrading into something heavy and erratic. I got a completely unique perspective on her orgasm when Edward shoved her forcefully into me, thrusting himself deep and shallow through her entire fall.

“That’s it,” he huffed, pulling himself upright to grip her ass and pound into her. “Come hard for me.” Demanding it and she complied instantly. Moaning into me soft enough to send warm-wash shock waves across all of my skin. Hard enough to vibrate me over the lip, and I dug my toes into her shoulders when I came. Trying my best not to thrust up into her face as she blindly licked everything she could reach with her nose buried so deeply I was worried she might suffocate herself.

“Stop.” Edward took a single step backward and yanked Alice away by the hips, a sudden rush of freezing cold air taking over where her hot breath left off. I clamped my hands down over my pussy, trying to keep myself from tottering off the edge again simply from the sudden lack of stimulation, gulping air as he pulled himself slowly out of her. He gave her ass one final knead as he emerged and she flounced around to face him, perched on the edge of the bed with a frown on her face. Edward smiled at her and leaned down, kissing her softly, nearly the opposite of his first harsh attempt. “That felt incredible, but I want to be in her for this,” he spoke against her mouth.

He discarded his condom and flopped down beside me, pushing pillows out of the way and pulling me onto his lap, handing me a fresh silver square and I had to conjure up my far away high school health classes just to remember how to get the damn thing on him. My hands slipped against his skin and he ground his teeth together as he watched me, fisting the sheets. I exhaled every breath I’d ever taken as I settled on top of him, stretching with a sharp spark of heat that faded to a dull, glowing burn, the metal barbell piercing the base of his dick rubbing with thoughtful precision right up against my clit.

Oh,” I gasped, digging crescent shaped marks into his abs and tucking my chin so that my face was mostly hidden. I was sure that I was flushed red and damp around the edges without the benefit of a bunch of ink to disguise it. Alice appeared beside me, sweeping her leg over Edward and sitting on his chest with the barbells through her nipples pressed right up against my own. She kissed me softly on the mouth just once before dragging her lips to my neck and clutching firmly at two handfuls of my ass.

“Take it from him,” she whispered and pulled my hips toward hers, grinding me down on his barbell and I moaned, Edward groaning along. He fumbled blindly for me, fingers fluttering along my thighs before finding a firmer grip on hers, sunken into her peacock feathers and nearly threading through that silky garter belt. The gun skewed under his grip, warping with her skin.

Alice tugged me along to the change in Edward’s grip, moving a hand to cup my tits and pressing her thumb against my nipple. I ground myself into her and him, circling my hips and throwing my head back, giving her access to my neck as I pulled off him to sink back down. He moaned again, legs twitching beneath me, pinned down by both of us.

“Oh fuck, Edward.” Alice suddenly pulled her mouth off me, her hand gripping my tit viciously as her chin dropped to her chest and she set her forehead to my heartbeat. I glanced down her back, the rounded curve of her ass and Edward’s face just beyond it, his hand splayed out along the crease with his thumb tucked firmly inside. His mouth was open, eyes glazed over as he watched himself finger her, gaze meeting mine for a single moment before he threw his head back against the mattress.

“Grind on me, Bella,” he moaned, “fuck me.” He flexed his hips under mine and I pushed forward out of pure instinct, holding onto Alice’s hips to steady myself. Edward hissed, his fingers flexing into her skin as his other arm snaked around her waist to hold her close and she exhaled heavily, moving her hand to set her mouth over my nipple, smoldering and damp. I pushed again, half to get more of me into her mouth, half to enjoy the delicious slide of him along my insides and to feel my clit mash up against that barbell of his.

In the whole miserable universe, there was nothing but this.

Alice’s teeth around my nipple.

Edward’s eyes just beyond her ass, tattooed arms across her tattooed hips and his thumb thrusting into her to match every grind of my own. He lifted his gaze to meet mine, sucked his lip rings into his mouth and I broke open. Spilled everything I had and sunk my fingernails into Alice in case I tried to evaporate clear away. She followed, bucking her hips into my nails and then back against his thumb. Edward murmured something under his breath and thrust his hips off the bed, emptying himself as Alice and I clutched each other on top of him.

Eyes closed.



I woke up in his bed.

Mid afternoon. Sore in every place that counted and my foot aching something wicked. Alice was gone, the glass walls were thrown open, and Edward was pacing the deck outside in nothing but his boxer briefs. Phone to his ear and hair casting a chaotic blotch against the sky. Covered in ink and sun and way too much temptation. I watched him for nearly an hour, wrapped up in his sheets and his smell. He stopped his pacing several times to stare inside the villa, his face alternating between anger and something that looked an awful lot like sadness, but I couldn’t tell if he knew I was awake or not. I eventually gave up on him and slipped from the bed, wincing in pain and nearly falling over when my foot hit the floor. It hurt badly enough that I ended up hopping the few steps to the bathroom, jumping up onto the counter and putting both of my feet in the sink. I rested my bad foot on my knee to get a better look at it and slowly peeled off the bandage, eyes watering as it pulled at skin that felt as fragile as blown glass.

How could something that small hurt so bad?

There was a gash just under the ball of my big toe, three neat stitches sunken through the inflamed skin, threading me back together. I swear just looking at it made it hurt twice as bad and my eyes prickled again out of instinct. Edward appeared in the doorway just as I was gearing myself up to poke at it.

“You seem to have an aversion to clothing,” he teased, eyeing my ensemble which was really nothing but a bunch of hair.

“It gets in the way.” I held my foot out toward him, the throbbing not nearly as bad now that he was around. Maybe I was just distracted. “Does this look ok to you?”

He peered at my foot, wrapping his hands around my ankle and nodded. “Yes. It’s going to be sore for a few days but let’s clean it up, for good measure.”

All I could do was watch. All I could see was him hovering over Alice last night. All I could hear were his groans as we pinned him to the mattress. All I could think about was the bell in his mouth. “What did Alice mean last night, that she’s the ocean?” I asked as he held my foot under the stream of warm water.

Edward rolled his eyes and ground his teeth together. “I’m the stone,” he grumbled.

“Are you scared she’s going to swallow you?”

“Terrified.”

I watched in silence as he washed my foot, soft and sure and gentle, his face a lot harder than his hands. He patted it dry and smeared some antibiotic on it and I wondered if last night hadn’t been more about the two of them saying goodbye to each other than anything else.

“Let’s let this dry some before we cover it up again.” He let my leg dangle off the counter, but it only started throbbing again. I winced, picking it back up to counter height, sure for a moment that my heart had bought up prime real estate right there along the curve of my insole. Edward eyed me thoughtfully for a moment, obviously reading my face. He picked my leg up by the ankle, setting my injured foot on his shoulder and it instantly stopped throbbing. He pressed his abdomen up against the counter, coming at me with his mouth and forcing my head back against the mirror to kiss me. I slumped against the glass, my good foot snaking around his hips to pull him closer as he licked everything he could reach between my ears and my collar bones, noises in his chest that sounded like starvation.

Edward pulled his mouth off me, breathing raggedly as he snaked a hand down my side. With my knee pinned near my cheek and my other pushed aside I was spread eagle for him and he wiped his fingers against me, grinning to himself as they slipped along, sinking two of them firmly inside.

“Oh f-” I gasped, choking off my words with my teeth to my lip and Edward rubbed the pads of his fingers firmly against me, growling into my breasts.

“Say it.” He glanced up at me, his mouth gone red and pulled his fingers free, pressing them back in and rubbing my clit with his thumb. “You make even the simplest words sound dirty. Say it.”

Fuck,” I exhaled heavily.

“Again,” he whispered, lips to my ear and I shivered a frozen blizzard of snowflakes.

“Fuck,” I complied, moaning the word rather than saying it. I held onto his hair, pulling his face up hard against my neck when I came.

“Goddamn, that’s good,” he growled, pulling my nipple into his mouth, fingers sliding sloppily against me as I clenched, trembling against the mirror. When he finally pulled his fingers free he tucked them into his mouth, cheeks hollowing just like they did when he smoked. He stepped away, my foot still propped on his shoulder and rummaged through a toiletry bag on the far end of the counter, producing a new bandaged. The tension had slipped from his face for the few minutes he had his fingers in me, but it was back again, settled into the wrinkles between his eyebrows like lead.

“Are you ok?” I asked, knowing that whatever that never-ending phone call had been about, it had something to do with what was happening to his face. He didn’t look at me, but his eyes narrowed as he peeled open the bandage.

“I’m good,” he hedged. “Happy.”

“You don’t look happy.”

“I’m happy,” he retorted, robotically monotone.

“Then why do you look so sad?”

His eyes finally landed on me and I was the one lone tree left standing in the middle of an atomic crater, stunted from the nuclear blast and stubbornly ignoring the crippling aftershock of radiation.

“Because I can’t have you,” he sighed. “Because everyone is going back to their real lives tomorrow and this feels like some cruel joke someone is playing on me.”

A knock on the front door startled us both. Edward stepped away from me, gingerly adjusting the front of his briefs with a wince. I held my perch on the counter, watching him try to flatten down his hair as he left the bathroom, but nothing he did helped.

Jasper was on the other side of the door.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel, what you thought, why you came.

XO
HBM